Make print - and feel good!
Spend a day doing something different, something you didn’t think you could, and you'll surprise yourself & discover your eye for design.
Make your own print
Get hands on with screenprinting and learn the secrets of a liberating technique that has produced some of the most iconic imagery in art, music & sub-culture.
You don’t need to be arty
With a little expert help, you’ll make something personal & striking using simple shapes, letters & colours
- have a fun and fascinating day
- create your own unique & original piece of work
- surprise & amaze yourself
You’ll get a warm welcome at Anna’s studio, located at her family home & exclusive guidance from Anna, a professional printmaker whose artwork hangs in fun-loving galleries and homes around the UK.
"I really enjoyed learning something completely new, and Anna helped us come away with a piece of art that I'm really proud of” Ed Elbourne
- 10am-4pm on Saturday or Sunday
- Lunch & all materials provided
- At SE24 9NX / a short walk from North Dulwich /Herne Hill
- Select available date from the calendar tool.
- You can book for yourself or buy a gift voucher
- Workshops are available for 2 people making separate prints OR collaborating to make a print together as a couple.
If you have any questions or special requirements please contact me Anna@oohwallart.co.uk
See more images of work created in the Workshop Gallery
Read more Praise for workshops